Custom 30 Inch Motorcycle Wheels
Harley Big Wheel Baggers
SMT Has The Best 30 Inch Wheel For Your Bagger
5 Reasons To Convert To 30 Inch Motorcycle Wheel & Tire Packages
One of the most common questions at SMT is whether or not upgrading to a 30 inch motorcycle wheel will sacrifice ride quality. The short answer is no – you can improve your ride quality when pairing high-quality SMT wheels with high-quality suspension components. Making your motorcycle look great and perform even better than it did with most factory wheels.
Rides Like a Cadillac
There are many benefits to having a larger wheel, but the biggest one is the increased Angular Momentum. The larger diameter 30 inch wheel will keep your motorcycle more stable at higher speeds. Additionally, the extra weight of the 30 inch wheel will help to keep your bike planted on the road. So if you’re looking for a smoother ride and increased stability, a 30 inch wheel will keep you straight as an arrow.
A 30 inch motorcycle wheel is a popular upgrade from the smaller 16 to 18 inch OEM wheels that come standard on most bikes. Not only does it give your motorcycle a show-stopping look, but it also makes the wheel the center point of your bike.
The way we see it, it’s all in the little details. We take much pride in our work, which shows in the finished product. When you ride with the best of the best when you ride with SMT.
Backed by a Lifetime Guarantee
SMT offers a lifetime structural warranty backs our 30 inch motorcycle wheels. Your investment is protected because we use the highest quality materials and construction techniques. You can be confident that your wheel will provide years of trouble-free performance.
How to Choose SMT’s 30 Inch Wheel & Tire Package
- SIZE: Choose 30″ x 4″
- FINISH: Comes in chrome, polished, gloss black, black double-cut, or 6,500+ powder coat colors
- TIRE: 30″ tires available in Vee Rubber or Shinko, comes mounted & balanced
- RAKE KIT: All bikes will require a rake at this diameter
- ROTOR: Keep your existing or go with a matching rotor, performance floating rotor, or rapid cooling vented rotor; rotor sizes come in a standard, oversized 13 inch, 18 inch (requires adapter or caliper kit); single or dual
- HUB: Choose from a standard or SMT RaceLox lightweight racing hub
- BEARINGS: Choose from standard or ABS bearings