Custom American-Made Indian Motorcycle Wheels
SMT is the industry leader in 16 to 34 Inch Indian motorcycle wheels. Custom-fit for all models including FTR, Cruiser, Bagger, and Touring.
Shop Custom SMT Wheels For Indian Motorcycles
We have a big selection of custom Indian wheels that will customize the look and enhance the performance & ride of your Indian motorcycle. SMT’s Indian motorcycle wheels are available in every size from 16-inch up to 34-inch including fat tire Bulldogs. They come in four different finishes plus over 6,500 powder coat colors to color-match your ride. We over 100 of the sickest wheel designs to customize your Indian cruiser, bagger, or touring motorcycle. No matter what your style is, old-school or modern, no matter what model you have, FTR, Scout, Chief, or Chieftain, we have a rim that fits you.
Our Indian motorcycle wheels meet the highest quality and performance standards to enhance your ride. Our Indian wheels will outlast other brands in the industry. Backed by a lifetime structural warranty, and manufactured from the highest quality 6061-T6 billet aluminum alloy. They will not only look badass on your Indian but also increase the overall value.
Our SMT Indian wheels are guaranteed to fit like a glove. Each wheel is custom cut to order making it a quick and easy install. Your Indian motorcycle will have better traction on different types of roads, making it an overall better ride. SMT’s wheels are ideal for customizing rides, enhancing performance, and replacing OEM damaged or worn parts. Our reputation offers peace of mind to Indian motorcycle owners. We stand behind our wheels 100% with the best customer support and knowledge in the industry.
Astro Motorcycle WheelFrom: $0.00
Crusade Motorcycle WheelFrom: $0.00
Dirty Spoke Motorcycle WheelFrom: $0.00
Big Fatty Motorcycle WheelFrom: $0.00
Contraband Motorcycle WheelFrom: $0.00
Guinzu Motorcycle WheelFrom: $0.00
Sinful Motorcycle WheelFrom: $0.00
V Arm Motorcycle WheelFrom: $0.00
Wheels for Indian Standards
- Indian FTR
- Indian FTR Rally
- Indian FTR S
- Indian FTR R Carbon
- Indian FTR Championship Edition
Wheels for Indian Cruisers
- Indian Scout
- Indian Scout Rogue Sixty
- Indian Scout Rogue
- Indian Scout Bobber Sixty
- Indian Scout Bobber
- Indian Scout Bobber Twenty
- Indian Scout Sixty
- Indian Chief
- Indian Chief Dark Horse
- Indian Chief Bobber
- Indian Chief Bobber Dark Horse
- Indian Vintage
- Indian Vintage Dark Horse
Wheels for Indian Baggers
- Indian Super Chief
- Indian Super Chief Limited
- Indian Springfield
- Indian Springfield Dark Horse
- Indian Chieftain
- Indian Chieftain Dark Horse
- Indian Chieftain Limited
- Indian Chieftain Elite
- Indian Challenger
- Indian Challenger Dark Horse
- Indian Challenger Limited
- Indian Challenger Elite
Wheels for Indian Tourings
- Indian Roadmaster
- Indian Roadmaster Dark Horse
- Indian Roadmaster Limited
- Indian Pursuit Dark Horse
- Indian Pursuit Limited
Shop Indian Wheels By Series
Indian replicas, great for baggers.
Faceted cuts extend to the hoop.
Wide fat front wheel.
Top-of-the-line intricate cuts.
Famous lip cut wheels.
Spokes cut like facets on a diamond.
Lighter racing designs.
18″ & 20″ Harley trike wheels.
Why Riders Should Put Custom Wheels on Their Indian Motorcycle
Better Looking & Personal Preference
- Hundreds of sickest custom wheel designs
- 4 custom finishes (chrome, black, contrasting cut, & polished)
- Over 6,500 powder coatings to color-match your Indian
Better Performance Than Stock
- Better fitment for Indian motorcycles
- Individually cut from highest quality aircraft-grade 6061-T6 billet aluminum alloy, not cast
- In some cases, even lighter in weight when strength & speed is needed
Custom Sizes, Custom Widths
- Available in every size up to 34 inches (16″, 17″, 18″, 19″, 20″, 21″, 23″, 26″, 30″, 32″, and 34″)
- Fat front bulldog wheel 5.5 inches wide
- Fat rear wheel up to 13 inches wide
Better Quality Than Cast
- Cut to order from solid aircraft aluminum
- More durable than cast
- Better construction, not mass-produced
Why Choose SMT For Your Indian Motorcycle Wheels
Industry leader in Indian motorcycle experience, knowledge, & fitment
Manufactured in Glendale, Arizona, USA
Fitment and satisfaction guaranteed
The best customer service around
Matching accessories available such as rotors, pulleys, and air cleaners
Payment plans available on most wheels