Fat Spoke Harley Wheels by SMT
American-manufactured using high-quality solid aluminum, fat spoke Harley wheels are available in various sizes and finishes so that you can customize your bikes with the exact look of your preferred style. Your one-of-a-kind fat spoke wheels are individually machined per your order specifications.
Fat spoke wheels are popular among motorcycle enthusiasts for their distinctive design and ability to enhance the overall aesthetics of their bikes. SMT wheels are popular because we use only the best quality materials in a manufacturing and testing process designed to meet the highest standards for the Harley-Davidson motorcycle standard of design and performance. Put the two together, and you’ve got an unbeatable combination!
SMT fat spoke Harley wheel sizes are available in 16 inch, 17 inch, 18 inch, 19 inch, 20 inch, 21 inch, 23 inch, 26 inch, 30 inch, 32 inch, and 34 inch. Choose from 3 finishes: chrome, black, and black double cut (a type of contrast cut) with over 6,500 powder coat colors to customize your ride perfectly.
Your satisfaction is always our priority. If anything you aren’t happy about with your fat spoke wheels, just give us a call, and we promise to make it right.
We appreciate your choosing SMT for your Harley fat spoke wheels.
Shop Fat Spoke Wheels By Series
Harley and Indian replicas.
Faceted cuts extend to the hoop.
Wide fat front wheel.
Top-of-the-line intricate cuts.
Famous lip cut wheels.
Spokes cut like facets on a diamond.
Most iconic designs.
Cut for speed & strength.
IN STOCK WHEELS
Why wait when you can have now
Don't take our word for it
18-inch, 20-inch, and 22-inch Harley trike wheels
Why Harley Riders Prefer SMT Fat Spoke Wheels
- Customized to your personal style
- Chrome, black, and black double cut finishes
- Largest selection of powder coat colors
- Lightweight without skimping on performance
- Custom-made for a perfect fit
- High durability
- SMT leads the industry in oversized front wheels up to 34 inch
- Fat front Bulldog 5.5 inch wide front wheels
- The fattest rear wheel up to 13 inches wide
- Machined from aircraft-grade aluminum
- Milled from single block to withstand more force and pressure
- Better than cast