Custom Harley Ultra Glide Wheels By SMT
You have probably seen our award-winning designs across motorcycle magazines around the globe. These Harley Ultra Glide wheels will look stunning while performing better than your stock ride.
Our Harley-Davidson Ultra Glide wheels are custom-made from the highest quality aircraft-grade solid billet aluminum alloy. These rims are guaranteed to outlast other brands in the motorcycle wheels industry. Not only will our custom wheels and parts make your motorcycle the envy in town, but they will increase the resale value of your Ultra Glide, Ultra Glide Classic, Ultra Glide Bagger, or Ultra Glide Limited.
SMT’s exclusive manufacturing process for HD Ultra Glide wheels results in a perfect balance between weight and strength not found in other aftermarket Harley wheels. This perfect balance provides for a smoother ride, increased acceleration, and improved handling.
When it comes to Ultra Glide motorcycles, it’s all about quality, tradition, and style – factors that are evident in every set of Harley wheels from SMT.
Harley Ultra Glide Trim Levels Our Wheels Fit
- Ultra Glide
- Ultra Glide Bagger
- Ultra Glide Classic
- Ultra Glide Limited
SHOP CUSTOM ULTRA GLIDE WHEELS BY SERIES
Harley replicas, great for baggers.
Faceted cuts extend to the hoop.
Wide fat front wheel.
Top-of-the-line intricate cuts.
Famous lip cut wheels.
Spokes cut like facets on a diamond.
Lighter racing designs.
18″ & 20″ Harley trike wheels.
Why Riders Should Put Custom Wheels On Their Ultra Glides
Custom look & personalization
- 100’s of wheel designs to choose from
- Four finishes: chrome, polished, black, contrasting cut
- Largest selection of powder coat colors in the industry
Save weight on your Harley
- Doesn’t sacrifice performance
- Custom-made for a perfect fit
- Performance Series offers durability and strength while being much lighter than other rims
Widest selection of sizes and widths in the industry
- Pioneered the fat tire front wheel known as Bulldog which is 5.5-inch wide
- The fattest rear wheel you can fit on a Harley up to 13 inches wide
- SMT is the leader in oversized front wheels up to 34-inch
Machined from solid billet aluminum for more durability
- Aircraft-grade billet is the same aluminum used to make fighter jets
- Milling from a single block can withstand more force and pressure than cast parts